We are looking for a Hardware Engineer in our R&D department at our location in Kocaeli, Turkey.
Your tasks as a Hardware Engineer (m/f/d):
- Analyze system requirements and derive software requirements in IBM DOORS
- Embedded hardware architecture and schematic development
- Hardware/software interface definition, implementation, verification, and documentation
- Hardware bring-up, system debugging and optimization
- Sensor calibration
- Collaborate with embedded software developers
- Define test specifications and acceptance criteria
- Support customer technically
- Execute ECU tests with Vector CANoe
- Document every single know-how and results in our knowledge base
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Engineering or similar engineering branch
- At least 1 years of experience in hardware development
- Excellent knowledge in PCB design tools like Altium
- Expertise in Analog, digital and mixed-signal circuit design
- Extensive experience with real-time embedded applications that include timers, interrupts, PWMs, ADCs, etc.
- Serial communication development with CAN, SPI, I2C, UART, etc.
- Knowledge in functional safety (ISO26262) and A-Spice base practices.
- Experience in requirement specification
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a high level of integrity
- At least B2 Level English is mandatory, German is an advantage
- Proficiency in C programming
- We offer an agile environment with start-up mentality, flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and stock-option
- 24 working days vacation per year
- Hybrid working
- You will be working on innovative products
- You will have the opportunity to shape our success story with a great team of driven experts
Autonom is a global technology start-up supplying software modules and automotive systems for passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
Be part of our Autonom team as a Hardware Engineer (m/f/d) and apply now!