Work at Autonom and be a part of the most innovative automotive projects in Turkey: Autosar software modules, ADAS Controller ECUs, Steer-by-Wire, Head-Up-Display and more.
We are looking for a team member in our department Embedded Software Development at our location in Kocaeli, Turkey.
Your tasks as an Embedded Software Intern (m/f/d):
- Analyze system requirements and derive software requirements in IBM DOORS
- Define test specifications and acceptance criteria
- Execute code quality tests like Unit Test, MISRA, Polyspace, etc.
- Execute ECU tests with Vector CANoe
- Document every single know-how and results in our knowledge base
- Study in Electrical/Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Engineering or similar engineering branch
- Experience in embedded software
- Experience in C; C++ and C# is an advantage
- Basic knowledge on bus communication protocols like CAN, Flexray, LIN and so on.
- Basic knowledge on diagnostics.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a high level of integrity
- At least B2 Level English is mandatory, German is an advantage
- Knowledge of Autosar is a plus
- Knowledge of vehicle control systems is a plus
- You will be working on innovative products
- You will have the opportunity to shape our success story with a great team of driven experts
- We offer an agile environment with start-up mentality, flat hierarchies
Autonom is a global technology start-up supplying software modules and systems for passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
Be part of our Autonom team as Embedded Software Intern (m/f/d) and apply now!